There are several things I want to do with this blog. Talk about what’s happening in our family, our journey along the road of preemiehood, and record snippets of things I want to be able to “give” Aidan as he gets older. I think blogging them will be a great way to record them.
A couple of cute things I never want to forget:
- How you say “GoodMoon Night” instead of “Goodnight Moon” to ask us to read your favorite bedtime book
- That the number 8 was the first number you recognized and it is still your favorite
- That you love the letter W and how pleased I was when you turned it around like it was nothing and declared it to be the letter M
- The fact that you are starting to understand that you can use your cuteness to get your way
- That I have been seeing your great sense of humor emerge
- And that belly laugh….that laugh that makes complete strangers stop in their tracks to watch, smile, and giggle themselves
Aidan, watching you grow is the best gift we will ever receive.